Friday, August 17, 2012

VERY VERY IMPORTANT!


SOLAVEI is combining Social and Mobile to REDEFINE commerce!

***************MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT*****************

Ok everyone. You know, or should know, that I've been doing marketing for years. I've seen everything! That is exactly why I KNOW this is different.

You might think this is just a waste of your time. However, since I see most of you on Facebook or Twitter, I know you have the time to spend looking at this opportunity for just a few minutes. It could be LIFE CHANGING for you.

Now you know I am not about the dramatic. And I can't MAKE you look at this. But in just a few short weeks, this will be everywhere! It's coming whether you participate or not! I'm just hoping you at least consider it.

When I am no longer paying for cell phone service and reaping the benefit of my efforts you will probably get tired of hearing me talk about it! This could be YOU! lol :)

"The company has already received financial commitment of over $20MM in funding at a valuation of over $120MM, which is greater than the second round of funding for both Google and Facebook."
And it has not even launched - there has been no public presentation of it - it has not generated the first dollar in revenue.
I have an unprecedented opportunity to GIVE you...but, there is a caveat - I can only offer this opportunity to twelve (12) people.
 I would like to give you a very unique invitation to participate in the prelaunch of what will become the one of the greatest competitors that the mobile, commerce and social media companies have ever encountered.
I seriously do not mind if the timing is not right for you but I would HIGHLY recommend investing the 40 minutes to watch the presentation so you don't kick yourself later. I promise after September 1st, you will not be able to avoid knowing about this company. It will be everywhere on social media and every Tom, Dick and Harry will be sending you emails.
After viewing the presentation I will need to receive an immediate email from you as to your level of interest..
I know you are really curious as to the nature of this opportunity so here is what I can tell you:
·         The founder's last endeavor reached a $1.2 Billion market cap.
·         Companies like Bank of America, T-Mobile, HTC and ZTE are Key  strategic               partners. 
·         A-List Celebrities are already lined up to create massive awareness.
 The founder of the company along with his leading executives (a staggering list of the who's who) from some of the most respected U.S. companies (such as AT&T, T-Mobile, JP Morgan, Microsoft, and others), are launching what many are calling a company that will change an industry. This will be the first Social Marketing and Commerce Company, doing what hasn’t been done before and launching nationally late summer 2012. Momentum is building as key executives, advisory board members, investors and Fortune 50 companies align with the founder's vision.
Their prevailing sentiment: “I can’t believe this hasn’t been done, and I want to be involved.”
The world interacts today through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others. The social sphere is now a major place where our relationships are nurtured and maintained. The company will provide direct access for its members to leverage their online networks through the company's proprietary social community and outreach experience, making it easy to spread the word to friends and family.
Please send me an email at findme954@gmail.com and then I can send you a personal invitation. (remember Google Plus as well as Pinterest, started out  by invitation only!)
This will ensure your strategic placement.

YOU ARE STILL UNDER NO OBLIGATION BY DOING THIS! :)

You can also just sign up for the Webinar here:   http://solavei.com/WLW/
It will ask for who referred you (Alison Crawford)

I hope you will join me in the venture. We don't have to HATE MONDAYS so much!

Cheers and Carpe Diem,
Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment